About four years ago, I attended a holiday party for my office and one of my colleagues brought this Cinnamon Cheesecake. I couldn’t get enough of it so I emailed her the next day and requested the recipe. I thought it would be so complicated (because it was so tasty) but it is easy and cheap. You probably have everything you need in your fridge already! It’s perfect to bring to a holiday party or make for dessert!
It’s just 6 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep! Go make this now.
- 2 Packages of Crescent Rolls
- 2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Stick of Butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Roll out one package of crescent rolls in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
- Mix softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla
- Spread cream cheese mix over the crescent rolls in the dish until evenly distributed
- Roll out the 2nd package of crescent rolls over the cream cheese layer
- Mix cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar together and sprinkle evenly over the crescent rolls
- Spread melted butter evenly over the sugar
- Bake for 30*
- This is one of the best, easiest dishes to bring to a party or make for dessert. It's delicious and a crowd-pleaser!